Ozark Regional Online  

Go Back   Ozark Regional Online > Lebanon / Laclede Area > General Discussions

Old 02-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Account has been closed.

Default Looking for a place to rent.

Im looking for a home to rent in Laclede county- prefer rural but will consider closer to town. 2-3 bedrooms, and must allow our housetrained dog. Something $400 range or below and doesnt cost me a fortune to get into. Im wanting to move before summer.

Thanks,
Eyes and Ears
Old 02-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Account has been closed.

Laclede County Landlord Association http://www.lacledelandlord.com/

This might help you.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:10 PM

Default mobile home for rent.

Mark Manor has a mobile home from rent by us, it's 3 bdroom , not sure how much, nor his phone number but he's in the book. We are in the country about 9 miles from town.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Account has been closed.

Im bumping this thread because im still looking for a rental home in Lebanon- and I DO want to find one in town now, and its pretty urgent that I find one. I will have first months and a deposit. Thanks nice forum people
Old 06-25-2011, 08:06 PM

dagmar tittle, but i wouldn't rent from her again. when i first moved into the house the landlord/ lady was doing a contract for deed thing. they decided rental property was too much for them. so it reverted back to her. anyhow when i moved in, the storm winders was laying on the ground, and the then landlord said they would put them back on. about 2 months later is when the let dagmar have the property back. she came to the house and told us what was going on, and proceded to tell us we had 5 days to get the storm winders back on. i told her they were off when we moved in, and im sure in the h*ll not putting them back on, since the upkeep to the house is the landlords responsibilty, unless i broke it, then it falls on me to fix it. then we had raw sewage backing up into the tub and standing for hours before it would go down. called her and she tried staying it was my fault, finially she got a plumber out to look at it and he cobbled it to work. a few days later it was doing the same thing. plumber comes out again, this time he has to dig the line up outside and see's it has collapsed. the part of the yard this is in, there is only foot traffic. the plumber puts in a clean out stack in this spot as well since it didn't have one. however he leaves the stack at ground level and no cap on it,LOL.
angie burns - dr cortez's wife is another one not to rent from. the most of her houses are left unlocked for you to look at when they are empty. she told me she didn't have the money to fix a leaking roof while she was inthe middle of building thier home, LOL. what happened (s) to my rent you get every month and on time at that??? sure i know you have to pay taxes onthe property, but surely there is a little left over to cover expenses such as this, i asked her.

yes ben i will say this to their face as well, as i have already told them this before.