Ozark Regional Online  

Go Back   Ozark Regional Online > Gainesville / Ozark County > Sports

Old 06-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Banned

Default Great job kids, I am so proud of you....The Sky is the Limit..............

I had to post this so my children can see how proud I am of them. They swim for the Seymour Sharks and although they have long days and it is a drive from Lebanon to Seymour, they have given it 300%. My oldest has acheived his 30th Hi-Score Trophy, and has broken the pool record at Seymour, my youngest son has acheived his first hi-score throphy, a goal he set 3 weeks ago and my daugther has improved in time and acheived gold in all her events and has set the goal of hi-score. All of them have qualified for OASTA League Districts. This goes to show what great leadership and coaching from selfless volunteers, great team spirit and support bring out the best in everyone. GO SHARKS!
Old 12-21-2011, 02:48 PM

congratulations! you have talented kids! i hope my kids (in the future) will also be inclined in sports!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:23 PM

Default LOL

Don't bother responding to that person. As you can see below her name, she was BANNED from this site for rude and obnoxious behavior, compulsive lying and making a fool of herself.

LOL LOL LOL