Ozark Regional Online  

Go Back   Ozark Regional Online > Lebanon / Laclede Area > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Old Hippie's Avatar
Old Hippie Old Hippie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
When you're right, you're right. Was your post a moment of mental clarity or more likely a Freudian slip? I've seen plenty on your side celebrate/endorse mass murderers such as Che, Stalin, Mao, Pot... you know, tolerant lefty free thinkers. They quote them and portray their images on their clothing, poster boards, and banners while they burn and trample Old Glory and MAGA ball caps. You were just ahead of the curve when you issued your threats. Now it's just old hat for your SJW black/brownshirt champions.
It was actually a moment of sarcasm. As in;
16th Street Baptist Church bombing

Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building

Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge

Assassination of George Tiller

And something a little more recent;

Infostormer: “**** Mossad Operative Wolf Blitzer Loses His **** On Sean Spicer After Exposing Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax!” Neo-Nazi website Infostormer credited Spicer with “exposing the Jewish gas chamber hoax at today’s White House press conference” and wrote of Spicer’s apology for his comments during an appearance with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, “What’s really interesting about this clip is how thick Blitzer lays the Holocaust guilt on Spicer for exposing this Jew hoax. He went way overboard with it rambling on about the gas chamber lies and muh six million etc.” It added, “Seriously, why would the media flip out over this? Could it be that Adolf Hitler didn’t really put six million Jews in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms?

The Daily Stormer: “Jews Outraged As Sean Spicer Confirms Hitler Never Gassed Anyone.” Andrew Anglin, the operator of neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer, wrote that Spicer “went on and apologized to the Jewish Wolf of Blizter (sic), a representative of all Jews. In all fairness to Sean, the Hitler-Nazis didn’t ever gas babies. Instead, they drown them in buckets”…

Occidental Dissent: “The Now-Trending Sean Spicer Holocaust Center Saga Serves A Great Purpose In Demonstrating Jewish Control Over Our Media, Government, And Society In General.” Wallace’s website, Occidental Dissent, published an article with the headline “Nancy Pelosi & Various Jews Demand Firing of Sean Spicer for Hilarious Gassing Comments” that both claimed Jews control “society in general” and called the Holocaust the “greatest hoax.” An archived version of the post indicates that it originally referenced “Jewish Vermin” in its headline:

Now, while I kind of feel bad for Bashar al-Assad due to the lies being circulated about him gassing his own people, the fact remains that the now-trending Sean Spicer Holocaust Center Saga serves a great purpose in demonstrating Jewish control over our media, government, and society in general.

Spicer merely made some comments that were likely just blunders (maybe he decided to finally lash out against the Christ-Killers by reminding everyone that there were no “gas chambers” anywhere in the Third Reich), but when it comes to the Jews, there can be no mistakes when their Shoah myth is minimized even slightly.

If you challenge their greatest legend, and greatest hoax, you will be thrown into the pit of death without exception – even groveling like a pathetic cuckold rarely works.
***************
Ref: Freethinkers
Quote:
Freethought or free thought is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, or other dogmas. The cognitive application of freethought is known as "freethinking", and practitioners of freethought are known as "freethinkers".

Freethought holds that individuals should not accept ideas proposed as truth without recourse to knowledge and reason. Thus, freethinkers strive to build their opinions on the basis of facts, scientific inquiry, and logical principles, independent of any logical fallacies or the intellectually limiting effects of authority, confirmation bias, cognitive bias, conventional wisdom, popular culture, prejudice, sectarianism, tradition, urban legend, and all other dogmas. Regarding religion, freethinkers hold that there is insufficient evidence to support the existence of supernatural phenomena.

illegitmi non carborundum II: Definitions
Something that the Conservative Right has an incredible lack of.
__________________
“They won't listen. Do you know why? Because they have certain fixed notions about the past. Any change would be blasphemy in their eyes, even if it were the truth. They don't want the truth; they want their traditions.”~~ Isaac Asimov

Faith? Very little, except for the capacity of the human species for malevolence and depravity.


Last edited by Old Hippie; 04-16-2017 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Added Freethought definition
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-15-2017, 09:14 AM
imo imo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Ross, be glad you can express your point of view in near-anonymity and safety. Too often and with much more frequency and intensity those like IMO and OH, especially scholars and academicians, self-professed intellectuals, teachers, professors, etc...prefer to shout you down, stifle your speech and prevent your peaceable assembly, physically and verbally abuse you, vandalize your business and home, stalk you and your family, and basically burn this m-effer to the ground.

It's not quite so out of control here, yet. However you must literally fear for the safety of yourself and your friends and family out there. Be careful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hippie View Post
We also like to blow-up choir-girls, Gov't buildings,or take them over, shoot people, swear fealty to a mass murderer, ect.
OH, you must admit that he has a lot of moxie to make those accusations, about people like us, after having had made this statement to me (from the Trump vs Clinton thread):

"Your people have renounced God. Maybe this is His way of tormenting the Godless. I'll gladly maintain the Zyklon B showers if you promise to use one... "

This was because I called Trump a Nazi. Hmmm...was this an attempt to "stifle" my speech? I received a lot of flack for that from the forum conservatives ...do you think they might have been trying to "shout down" my speech? So what do you think? Since someone out there would "gladly" use cyanide on me...should I avoid elevators?
__________________
Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.

J. F. Kennedy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Rambler Rambler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,564
Default

We also like to blow-up choir-girls, Gov't buildings,or take them over, shoot people, swear fealty to a mass murderer, ect.

Funny, I thought he was quoting 0bama's buddy Bill Ayers, the unrepentant domestic terrorist.
__________________
Bigot: A person who wins an argument with a liberal.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-16-2017, 07:53 AM
Old Hippie's Avatar
Old Hippie Old Hippie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
We also like to blow-up choir-girls, Gov't buildings,or take them over, shoot people, swear fealty to a mass murderer, ect.

Funny, I thought he was quoting 0bama's buddy Bill Ayers, the unrepentant domestic terrorist.
Let's see here;

16th Street Baptist Church bombing
Four girls, Addie Mae Collins (age 14), Carol Denise McNair (age 11), Carole Robertson (age 14), and Cynthia Wesley (age 14), were killed in the attack. The explosion was so intense that one of the girls' bodies was decapitated and so badly mutilated in the explosion that her body could only be identified through her clothing and a ring

Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building
168 people, 19 of whom were children (Under 6 years)

Assassination of George Tiller
1 doctor.

That's 149 adults and 23 kids

And Bill Ayers killed how many?

Oh yeah.
Thomas Edwin Blanton, Jr., Herman Frank Cash, Robert Edward Chambliss, and Bobby Frank Cherry

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols

Scott Roeder

Unrepentant domestic terrorists all.
__________________
“They won't listen. Do you know why? Because they have certain fixed notions about the past. Any change would be blasphemy in their eyes, even if it were the truth. They don't want the truth; they want their traditions.”~~ Isaac Asimov

Faith? Very little, except for the capacity of the human species for malevolence and depravity.


Last edited by Old Hippie; 04-16-2017 at 08:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Rambler Rambler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hippie View Post
Let's see here;

16th Street Baptist Church bombing
Four girls, Addie Mae Collins (age 14), Carol Denise McNair (age 11), Carole Robertson (age 14), and Cynthia Wesley (age 14), were killed in the attack. The explosion was so intense that one of the girls' bodies was decapitated and so badly mutilated in the explosion that her body could only be identified through her clothing and a ring

Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building
168 people, 19 of whom were children (Under 6 years)

Assassination of George Tiller
1 doctor.

That's 149 adults and 23 kids

And Bill Ayers killed how many?

Oh yeah.
Thomas Edwin Blanton, Jr., Herman Frank Cash, Robert Edward Chambliss, and Bobby Frank Cherry

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols

Scott Roeder

Unrepentant domestic terrorists all.
Ayers and the Weather Underground kill rate wasn't from a lack of trying, just a lack of competence. They were going to bomb an NCO dance at Fort Dix but the bomb blew up prematurely in their Greenwich Village townhouse killing 3 of the bomb makers. Had it exploded at the crowded dance as intended there would have been a large number of dead and injured.

The breakdown in the "logic" of your argument (don't worry, liberals don’t tend to very good at logic) is that none of the terrible people you listed (including "science is my religion" McVay) as examples had any acceptance in the main stream of the conservative movement or republican party. In fact, all were widely condemned and it was the W. Bush's administration carried out McVay's execution.

To the contrary, despite Ayers well known terrorist past, he was 0bama’s mentor, close friend, and advisor, from the start of his political career to the white house; and 0 never would disavow Ayers in any meaningful way.
__________________
Bigot: A person who wins an argument with a liberal.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-27-2017, 06:34 AM
b4real b4real is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lebanon
Posts: 4,960
Default

Overall, 44% say they approve of Trump's handling of the presidency, 54% disapprove. That's about the same as in each of the two previous CNN/ORC polls taken after his inauguration. That 44% marker puts Trump last among approval ratings for newly-elected presidents at the 100-day point since modern polling began, a trendline that runs back to Dwight Eisenhower. Trump is last by a significant margin, trailing Bill Clinton's previous low by 11 points.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-27-2017, 09:32 AM
Stewie's Avatar
Stewie Stewie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imo View Post
OH, you must admit that he has a lot of moxie to make those accusations, about people like us, after having had made this statement to me (from the Trump vs Clinton thread):

"Your people have renounced God. Maybe this is His way of tormenting the Godless. I'll gladly maintain the Zyklon B showers if you promise to use one... "

This was because I called Trump a Nazi. Hmmm...was this an attempt to "stifle" my speech? I received a lot of flack for that from the forum conservatives ...do you think they might have been trying to "shout down" my speech? So what do you think? Since someone out there would "gladly" use cyanide on me...should I avoid elevators?
Good question. Let me answer with a question: Since someone (tolerant, leftist "free speech" thugs) out there would "gladly" assault me with clubs, glass bottles, bear mace, rocks, explosives, chains with locks, etc... should I avoid lectures and rallies?

However, the point you obviously refuse to acknowledge is that if your kind are going to (repeatedly) call others "Nazis" don't be a baby and be all shocked and outraged when they offer to help you kill yourself by using a Nazi method.

Last edited by Stewie; 04-27-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-29-2017, 09:17 AM
imo imo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,962
Default

[QUOTE=Stewie;135702]Good question. Let me answer with a question: Since someone (tolerant, leftist "free speech" thugs) out there would "gladly" assault me with clubs, glass bottles, bear mace, rocks, explosives, chains with locks, etc... should I avoid lectures and rallies?

However, the point you obviously refuse to acknowledge is that if your kind are going to (repeatedly) call others "Nazis" don't be a baby and be all shocked and outraged when they offer to help you kill yourself by using a Nazi method.[/QUOTE]


Wow...better to be killed than to speak my mind--state my opinion? Now what kind of political paradigm does that follow?
__________________
Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.

J. F. Kennedy
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-29-2017, 12:20 PM
RossC's Avatar
RossC RossC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,684
Default

Name calling is nasty, no matter who does such... Opposing sides yelling at each other is childish and solves nothing, changes no ones political perspective..

Clubs, glass bottles, bear mace, rocks, explosives, chains with locks, etc., being used at a political rally are much more, immediately dangerous...

I believe that I'd rather have my feelings hurt than my head...
__________________
Welcome to the Bible Belt, where obesity is generic and being gay is a lifestyle....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.