PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AS IT SETS FORTH THE GUIDELINES AND RULES FOR ACCEPTABLE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SETS FORTH CONDUCT THAT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS DOCUMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REGISTER AND USE THE WEBSITE. Registration to this forum is free! If you agree to the terms, please check the “I agree” checkbox and press the “Register” button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index. The forum provided by Ozark Digital Media is designed to allow the community to discuss issues of interest and concern openly and to generate ideas for resolving problems or improving our community. For the benefit of all our members, the following rules apply and you are agreeing to abide by these rules when you register to become a member of this forum and to gain posting privileges:
1. We reserve the right to edit messages or remove any message, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
2. Advertising and promoting are strictly prohibited. This forum is for discussion of issues and not for promoting of businesses or service. Spamming is not permitted.
3. All material posted on the forum must be original and written by the person posting the material. No poster is allowed to infringe on the copyright of any other person in posting content to the forum. If you must quote from another source, you must acknowledge that source and your use of this material must be limited and not in violation of the original writer’s copyright.
4. Pornography, racially abusive or sexually abusive comments are not permitted.
5. When you post on the forum, you are agreeing that we may distribute your message via the Internet and to include it in a publicly accessible archive in perpetuity. You are granting others the right to quote from your post here or elsewhere.
6. Do not start a new subject in an existing thread. Begin a new thread if your subject does not fit into any existing subjects.
7. Constructive criticism is encouraged. Derogatory comments are not constructive criticism. Simply posting that you agree or disagree with the prior poster does not add significantly to the discussion and simply takes up space that others might want.
8. When you register for purposes of acquiring posting privileges, your information will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will not be sold or otherwise provided to a third party, unless under order of a court of competent jurisdiction. All participants must be 18 years of age or older and we abide by the COPPA guidelines. Multiple registrations are not permitted and if discovered, all of the registrations of a participant will be terminated.
9. We retain the right to remove any post for violation of the above rules. Violations of the rules may result in warnings, banning of posting privileges for a period of time or permanent suspension from this forum.
10. Participants should not attempt to discipline another participant who is violating the forum rules. Instead, report the post as being in violation of the rules and allow the forum moderators to proceed with sanctions.
|General Forum Usage|
|User Profile Features|
|Reading and Posting Messages|